- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
Low Fuming Roofing Asphalt - Owens Corning - Facility Management Product Release
Owens Corning TruLo low-fuming roofing asphalt reduces fumes at the kettle by 90 percent. This is made possible via a polymer that floats to the surface and creates a skim layer on the kettle trapping the fumes and odor inside - without affecting the asphalt or disrupting kettle operation. The low-fuming technology allows roofers to install the built up roof systems anytime of day, even in sensitive locations where odor can be a problem, such as schools or hospitals. TruLo is available in Types I-IV.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?