Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Low Fuming Roofing Asphalt - Owens Corning - Facility Management Product Release
Owens Corning TruLo low-fuming roofing asphalt reduces fumes at the kettle by 90 percent. This is made possible via a polymer that floats to the surface and creates a skim layer on the kettle trapping the fumes and odor inside - without affecting the asphalt or disrupting kettle operation. The low-fuming technology allows roofers to install the built up roof systems anytime of day, even in sensitive locations where odor can be a problem, such as schools or hospitals. TruLo is available in Types I-IV.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Qualified Contractors Essential for Successful Roofing Upgrades
- Understanding Roof Warranty Issues Before Upgrades
- Roofing Projects: Early-Phase Focus, Long-Term Success