- Facilities Manager »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Director of Facilities »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
Low Fuming Roofing Asphalt - Owens Corning - Facility Management Product Release
Owens Corning TruLo low-fuming roofing asphalt reduces fumes at the kettle by 90 percent. This is made possible via a polymer that floats to the surface and creates a skim layer on the kettle trapping the fumes and odor inside - without affecting the asphalt or disrupting kettle operation. The low-fuming technology allows roofers to install the built up roof systems anytime of day, even in sensitive locations where odor can be a problem, such as schools or hospitals. TruLo is available in Types I-IV.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- To Recoat or Reroof: How to Make a Smart Roofing Decision
- When Roofing Replacement Is the Best Option