- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Operating Engineer »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
Louvers - Greenheck - Facility Management Product Release
Greenheck louvers are listed by AMCA as impact resistant for designated hurricane-prone regions, including Florida, as required by the new Florida building code (AMCA 540 and AMCA 550), and the upcoming International Building Code version 2012 (AMCA 540 only). The louver passed AMCA 540 large-missile impact testing and AMCA 550 wind-driven rain testing with wind speeds of 35, 70, 90, and 110 mph and a simulated 8.8 inches of rain per hour.
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation