Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Louvers - The Airolite Co. LLC - Facility Management Product Release
The Louver Type 6785 is a drainable adjustable louver made of stainless steel and featuring a six-inch frame depth with 45 degree drainable blades and offering 44 percent free area. When open, the drainable blades provide resistance to water penetration and high volume intake and exhaust ventilation. Other fabricated adjustable louvers available in 20-, 18- and 16-gauge material thickness and four to six inch frame depths.
Louvers available in 24 standard color Kynar 500 and Hylar 5000 resin coatings, 18 pearlescent metallic flouropolymer colors, custom flouropolymer colors, and clear and color anodize coatings to ensure maintenance-free durability and compatibility with other facade elements.
- Addressing Air Handler Upgrade Challenges
- How Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Improve HVAC Energy Efficiency
- Properly Sizing Chillers for Improved Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability