Louvers - The Airolite Co. LLC - Facility Management Product Release
The Louver Type 6785 is a drainable adjustable louver made of stainless steel and featuring a six-inch frame depth with 45 degree drainable blades and offering 44 percent free area. When open, the drainable blades provide resistance to water penetration and high volume intake and exhaust ventilation. Other fabricated adjustable louvers available in 20-, 18- and 16-gauge material thickness and four to six inch frame depths.
Louvers available in 24 standard color Kynar 500 and Hylar 5000 resin coatings, 18 pearlescent metallic flouropolymer colors, custom flouropolymer colors, and clear and color anodize coatings to ensure maintenance-free durability and compatibility with other facade elements.
- In California, 2024 Looms Large for Facility Managers
- Alternative Refrigerants: What Can Facility Managers Do?
- Forever Changed: The Pandemic's True Influence on Buildings
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation