Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Louvered Penthouses - The Airolite Co. LLC - Facility Management Product Release
Louvered Penthouses comply with Florida test protocols for use in high velocity hurricane zones. Penthouse K6746PD features 6-inch deep drainable-style louver blades; SCH601PD has 6-inch wind-driven-rain louver blades. Both offer all aluminum construction and a maximum design wind load of 115 psf, positive or negative.
- Case Study: NYC Trading Floor Chooses VRF
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- Understand the Pros and Cons of VRFs for Trading Floors
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation