- Senior Director of Facilities »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Director »
- ELECTRICIAN »
Louvered Penthouses - The Airolite Co. LLC - Facility Management Product Release
Louvered Penthouses comply with Florida test protocols for use in high velocity hurricane zones. Penthouse K6746PD features 6-inch deep drainable-style louver blades; SCH601PD has 6-inch wind-driven-rain louver blades. Both offer all aluminum construction and a maximum design wind load of 115 psf, positive or negative.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- HVAC Strategies for Higher Education During the Pandemic
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation