Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Lockers - Lyon Workspace Products - Facility Management Product Release
The steel lockers use galvannealed steel – cold, rolled steel with a mill-applied zinc coating – and a powder coat to resist corrosion. If moisture penetrates and damages the topcoat, the zinc coating protects the underlying steel from corrosion through galvanic action. Chemicals such as chlorine can break down liquid paints used on lockers before the conversion to powder coat.
- MEWPs: New Name, Renewed Focus on Safety
- Lift Selection To Meet Facility Needs
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Elevator Malfunction Terrifies Passengers at Chicago High-Rise
- Hazmat: Steps for Effective Materials Management
- Hot Topics: 2018’s Most Popular Articles