Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
Lock Power Supply - Alarm Lock Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Alarm Lock’s line of advanced security power supplies and power accessories are specifically designed for access control, security, fire and CCTV applications. The company’s family of power supplies and power accessories include AC and DC power supplies for 4 to 16 cameras, high-current power supplies, timers, relay modules, chargers, distribution boards and access controllers.
The unit’s power supply is in a lockable heavy gauge metal enclosure with integral latch, transformer, and on/off switch. It uses 24 VAC individually fused outputs, with four, eight or 16 output configurations. All outlets surge protected, the device uses input and output LED indicators and maintains camera synchronization.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Security, Access Control and Key Considerations
- Defining Security for Access Control
- A New Deal For Buildings
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing
- Active Shooter Drill Goes Horribly Wrong