- Facilities Services Supervisor »
- Facilities Manager »
- Facilities Operations & Maintenance Manager »
- Director of Facilities »
- Director, Green Buildings/Systems and Faculty »
Lock Cylinders - Kaba ADS Americas - Facility Management Product Release
Kaba’s Peak system can be retrofitted to all major brands of Grade 1 and 2 commercial lock hardware, and carries utility patents, which offer more secure protection than design patents. The system integrates with other access control devices, from mechanical pushbutton locks to networked systems.
Peaks cores have a complete six-pin sleeve and locking lug. The system also provides you with the ability to have a single key operate an entire locking system for a facility.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Access Control: How to Balance Security with Health and Safety
- Amid the Pandemic, Shining a Spotlight on Safety
- Touchless Fixtures Prepare Buildings for a Safe Return
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing