- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Director »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Liquid-Flashing - The Garland Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Tuff-Flash™ is a one-component, liquid-applied mastic that is durable and easy to apply. The liquid flashing system provides water weathering and protection. The asphalt polyurethane adheres to asphaltic membranes, as well as to a variety of metal surfaces. These surfaces include smooth and mineral-surfaced asphalt roofs. It is suited for complex or irregular roofing details that would present a problem for traditional flashing. The system requires no mixing, and technicians can install it with a brush or trowel.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems