Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Liquid-Applied Membrane - The Garland Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Energizer® is a low-odor, asphaltic polyurethane membrane designed to restore smooth-surfaced SBS and APP systems, as well as built-up roofs. It provides an extra 65-78 dry mils of waterproofing and ultraviolet-light resistance. Workers can apply a reflective coating on the membrane within 15-30 days.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- When is The Time to Repair, Replace or Restore a Roof?
- Understanding How Roofing Issues Occur
- How To Select a New Roofing System