Liquid-Applied Membrane - The Garland Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Energizer® is a low-odor, asphaltic polyurethane membrane designed to restore smooth-surfaced SBS and APP systems, as well as built-up roofs. It provides an extra 65-78 dry mils of waterproofing and ultraviolet-light resistance. Workers can apply a reflective coating on the membrane within 15-30 days.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- 5 Common Winter Roofing Mistakes
- Green Roofs See Several Benefits
- The Benefits of Blue Roofs