- Use your skills to help build a better world »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Vice President, Facilities »
Line Paint - Chemline Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Chemthane 3900 is an aliphatic polyurethane coating for athletic and pedestrian floors. The satin and gloss finish line paint from Chemline is designed for applications where abrasion and scuff resistance are important.
This paint can be applied with an airless spray or high-pressure plural-component system. When applied at 10 mils in a single coat, one gallon of Chemthane 3900 will cover approximately 175 square feet. When applied to polyurethane, wood or concrete floors, the paint will flex with the movement of the floor beneath, and the coating resists the effects of gasoline, oils, anti-freeze and salts while providing slip- and stain-resistance.
- Paints and Coatings Applications for Long-Term Performance
- Tactics for Successful Surface Prep and Paint Applications
- Paints: The Bottom Line on Surface Preparation
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors