Lighting Platform - Redwood Systems - Facility Management Product Release
The Redwood Engine lighting platform includes intelligent control, communications, sensors, and power delivery in a single, networked system. It is a centralized power system capable of individually powering and communicating with up to 64 LED light fixtures via low voltage network cable. A multisensor grid, deployed at each fixture, is capable of measuring light levels, motion, occupancy, and temperature, providing a real-time view into space heating, cooling, and occupancy. The platform can operate with fluorescent and halogen technology as well as LEDs.
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- How to Realize the Promise of a Smart Building
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things