Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Lighting Controls - Cooper Controls - Facility Management Product Release
iLumin remote mobile application is designed to let a facility manager configure and change lighting zones and scenes in an iLumin lighting control system with an iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad. Source Controller panels include real time energy metering, continue to work when only one phase of power is available, and are equipped with Ethernet, RS485, and DMX input. Every circuit within a Source Controller is designed to control every available light source, without changing cards or modules.
- 10 Keys to Monitoring-Based Commissioning Success
- A New Deal For Buildings
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things