Lighting Controls - Cooper Controls - Facility Management Product Release
iLumin remote mobile application is designed to let a facility manager configure and change lighting zones and scenes in an iLumin lighting control system with an iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad. Source Controller panels include real time energy metering, continue to work when only one phase of power is available, and are equipped with Ethernet, RS485, and DMX input. Every circuit within a Source Controller is designed to control every available light source, without changing cards or modules.
- How to Realize the Promise of a Smart Building
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- Smart Building Technology Hold Promise, Peril in the Age of COVID-19
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things