- Groundskeeper »
- Space Management Specialist »
- Campus Operations Manager »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Building Technician »
Lighting Controls - Cooper Controls - Facility Management Product Release
iLumin remote mobile application is designed to let a facility manager configure and change lighting zones and scenes in an iLumin lighting control system with an iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad. Source Controller panels include real time energy metering, continue to work when only one phase of power is available, and are equipped with Ethernet, RS485, and DMX input. Every circuit within a Source Controller is designed to control every available light source, without changing cards or modules.
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- Smart Buildings: Digital Strategy Leads to Frictionless Experience
- 3 Crucial Aspects of the Frictionless Smart Building
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things