Light Bulb Lubricant - Copperwolf - Facility Management Product Release
Bulb EZ is a lubricant for light bulbs and lamps and helps prevent socket freeze, cross threading and breakage. Available in 0.5-, 1- and 16-ounce containers and on 3-inch cloth pads, it is designed for use on the mechanical interface between a light bulb or lamp and its socket. It reduces friction between the metals, preventing the bulbs from freezing in their sockets, and reducing breakage. It is non-toxic, odorless, non-corrosive and environmentally safe.
- Light-Construction Grounds Equipment Comes of Age
- MEWPs: New Name, Renewed Focus on Safety
- Lift Selection To Meet Facility Needs
- Elevator Malfunction Terrifies Passengers at Chicago High-Rise
- Hazmat: Steps for Effective Materials Management
- Hot Topics: 2018’s Most Popular Articles