Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Lifts - All Aerials - Facility Management Product Release
The 150-foot lifts are available for rent. The 150HAX is driveable at full elevation and the chassis width provides access to narrow work areas. Other specialty include crawler-type lifts, 60-foot electric boom lifts, and models with on-board welders. The crawler-type lifts have tracks like a bulldozer and designed to traverse steep embankments or muddy, soft, or sandy terrain. The 60-foot electric boom lifts are powered by rechargeable batteries and can work without producing engine emissions. The onboard welders allow workers to weld pipes.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality