Lift Basket - Diversified Product Development - Facility Management Product Release
The baskets are constructed from heavy-duty steel and fabricated with laser-produced parts that are keyed together and welded into place. The basket contains a large, open work area to allow maximum productivity and can hold up to 350 pounds. The full-sized floor is 30 inches wide by 30 inches deep, and it contains slots for water drainage and upset holes for skid resistance. The basket also includes a tilt-angle indicator and a disc brake.
- Light-Construction Grounds Equipment Comes of Age
- MEWPs: New Name, Renewed Focus on Safety
- Lift Selection To Meet Facility Needs
- Elevator Malfunction Terrifies Passengers at Chicago High-Rise
- Hazmat: Steps for Effective Materials Management
- Hot Topics: 2018’s Most Popular Articles