Lifecycle-Planning Software - Schneider Electric - Facility Management Product Release
The Automation and Control Life Planning Process from Schneider Electric is designed to provide its customers with a framework for making industrial system planning decisions consistent with a manufacturer’s intentions for the future. The step-by-step process includes an assessment of current operations, equipment and key business needs. This information is used to generate a customized report detailing a strategy to maximize the effectiveness and return on investment of a user’s equipment.
Four primary decision criteria are addressed: process efficiency and resource utilization; maintenance costs; process modifications and expansions; and safety and security.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- Overcoming Resistance to CMMS Upgrades
- CMMS Specification To Ensure the 'Right' Fit
- Turning Software Problems into Solutions and Success
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs