- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Operating Engineer »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
Lifecycle-Planning Software - Schneider Electric - Facility Management Product Release
The Automation and Control Life Planning Process from Schneider Electric is designed to provide its customers with a framework for making industrial system planning decisions consistent with a manufacturer’s intentions for the future. The step-by-step process includes an assessment of current operations, equipment and key business needs. This information is used to generate a customized report detailing a strategy to maximize the effectiveness and return on investment of a user’s equipment.
Four primary decision criteria are addressed: process efficiency and resource utilization; maintenance costs; process modifications and expansions; and safety and security.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- Tips for Selecting the Right CMMS
- What Is CMMS's Role in Commissioning and Beyond?
- How to Maximize Maintenance Software
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs