- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
Leak-Detection Software - UE Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Ultratrend DMS can create a report that, along with providing compressed air-leak information, breaks down gases, such as carbon dioxide, nitrogen oxide, and sulphur dioxide. The report offers a detailed monthly survey of data and a global annualized summary of leak volume and potential cost savings once fixed. Monthly data includes details for each leak, including location, size, the identified cost, and the identified energy. Users come away with a report offering three vital items: the identification of specific leaks repaired, the actualized cost saved, and actualized greenhouse gas savings for each.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation