- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
Leak Detecting Lamp - Spectronics Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Maxima ML-3500 lights from Spectronics are ultraviolet lamps that enable plant maintenance technicians to identify refrigerant and industrial fluid leaks. The light can be used with fluorescent dyes to detect leaks in lubrication, fuel, power steering, coolant, hydraulic and air conditioning/refrigeration systems. It has an inspection range of up to 30 feet and functions efficiently in direct sunlight.
All three models are available in 120V, 230V, 240V and 100V versions. Also available is a battery-operated unit, which includes a 12-volt, 7-amp/hr rechargeable battery that will operate the lamp for two hours.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation