- Senior Director of Facilities »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Director »
Lavatory Station - Bradley Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Lavatory Station provides soap, water and hand drying all in one space. Advocate has a 0.38 gpm faucet, a low-energy consumption hand dryer and incorporates photovoltaic cells in the top of the lavatory to power its sensors and valves. Available in single, two- and three-station units.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms