Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Lavatory Faucets - The Chicago Faucet Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The 3510 Series features nine manual models, which feature a modern look and are easier to install. The faucets have a 0.5-gallons-per-minute flow rate. The manual mechanism features separate levers for precise water flow and temperature control. The dual-function flow design, where the top-level controls water volume and the side lever controls water temperature, allows the user to find the ideal temperature and leave the faucet set to that temperature across multiple usages. The temperature can be adjusted and quickly returned to the preferred setting.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Successful Plumbing Upgrades: Urinals
- Toilet Specification for Successful Plumbing Upgrades
- Plumbing Products That Ensure Successful Upgrades
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms