Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Latex Paint is Abrasion Resistant - Sherwin-Williams - Facility Management Product Release
ProMar 200HP is a next-generation product addition to the legendary ProMar line. Designed with the MPI (Master Painting Institute) approved products list in mind, it meets standards for High Performance Architectural and X-Green categories.
The paint is a high performance interior latex that is durable, abrasion resistant and complies with stringent VOC requirements, including LEED v4 emissions testing.
ProMar 200HP has a zero VOC formula and is available in an eg-shel finish.
- Paints and Coatings: Contractor Considerations
- Surface Preparation Dictates Success of Paints and Coatings Applications
- Paints and Coatings Finishes Contribute to Performance, Appearance
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors