Alerts and timely updates on education and technologies to help facilities management professionals
Latex Paint is Abrasion Resistant - Sherwin-Williams - Facility Management Product Release
ProMar 200HP is a next-generation product addition to the legendary ProMar line. Designed with the MPI (Master Painting Institute) approved products list in mind, it meets standards for High Performance Architectural and X-Green categories.
The paint is a high performance interior latex that is durable, abrasion resistant and complies with stringent VOC requirements, including LEED v4 emissions testing.
ProMar 200HP has a zero VOC formula and is available in an eg-shel finish.
- Paints and Coatings: Primer Pointers
- Common Substrates for Paints and Coatings
- Surface Issues: Matching Paints and Substrates
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors