Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Laser Alignment Receiver - Pinpoint Laser Systems - Facility Management Product Release
Microgage 2D receiver from Pinpoint Laser Systems is designed to align production machinery and equipment. A narrow laser beam provides a measuring reference line and the new transparent receiver determines the position of a machine or sub-assembly relative to the laser beam. It will operate over distances of 100 feet and deliver measuring precision of less than 0.0005 inch.
The guage is battery-operated and all components are machined of solid aluminum with a hard anodized coating for wear resistance. It comes with a sealed push button keypad and large LCD display. A serial and USB interface connect to a laptop or PC and link to popular spreadsheets for plotting and analyzing data for maintenance records, customer compliance and other uses.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality