- HVAC Mechanic/General Maintenance Technician »
- Career Opportunity- Maximize Your HVAC Skills »
- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
- Plumber and Steamfitter »
- Mechanic (Non-Automotive) »
Lamp - American Ultraviolet Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The company’s low-pressure standard and high output quartz UVC germicidal lamps have been validated to perform for 17,000 hours (two years) when operated on the company’s high-frequency electronic ballasts. The products provide direct exposure to 254 nm UVC radiation, which, when given appropriate exposure time, inactivates the DNA and RNA of microorganisms (bacteria, viruses, mold spores, yeast and protozoa), making them unable to reproduce.
- How to Choose the Proper Filter for Packaged Rooftop Units
- What You Need to Know About Economizers
- 4 HVAC Strategies to Still Protect Against COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation