- Facilities Director »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
Labeling System - Brady Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Heatex identification solution is a complete on-demand system for labeling wires, cables, tubes, and other equipment. The system provides a process for initial cable labeling, and produces labels. Its Bradyprinter PR Plus thermal transfer printer is compatible with Brady label design software. The system is designed to print Heatex materials including Heatex cable markers and B-508 cable and harness marking tags.
The PR300 Plus printer is an industrial-grade printer designed to accommodate Brady Heatex heat-shrinkable materials, plus other wire markers and polyester materials. It is ideal for sleeving applications in cable and wire identification, and offers the barcoding and graphics features.
Heatex materials are very flexible, high temperature-rated, and highly flame retardant. B-508 material is a high-performance wire bundle and cable identification tag designed for use in harsh environments. Labels printed on B-508 material don't tear when applied with cable ties and are heat- and solvent-resistant.
The Heatex label software allows users to create, edit, and print wire and cable markers. All of the label material sizes and configurations are pre-loaded into the software.
- Light-Construction Grounds Equipment Comes of Age
- MEWPs: New Name, Renewed Focus on Safety
- Lift Selection To Meet Facility Needs
- Elevator Malfunction Terrifies Passengers at Chicago High-Rise
- Hazmat: Steps for Effective Materials Management
- Hot Topics: 2018’s Most Popular Articles