Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Label Printer - Epson - Facility Management Product Release
The Epson LABELWORKS PX LW-PX300 is a portable wire-marking, barcode and general-identification printer for creating custom and compliant labels up to 3/4-inch (18 mm) wide.
The LW-PX300 allows users to quickly print batches of sequenced labels by printing the first label, waiting for the user to cut the label, and then printing the next label in the sequence for faster print-and-apply in the field.
The LW-PX300 has a removable rubber sleeve to ensure durability and a backlit screen for low-light environments.
The LW-PX300 uses LABELWORKS PX industrial supplies from 1/4-inch (6 mm) to 3/4-inch (18 mm) wide, plus heat shrink tubing in 1/8-inch (3 mm) and 3/16-inch (5 mm) sizes, plus magnetic tape, strong adhesive, and more.
- Are You Required to Do Parking Garage Inspections?
- Parking Structure Assessment: How to Do Material Sampling
- Expanded Opportunities for Higher Education Facility Upgrades
- ‘Office Space’ Holds Office Design Lessons for FMs
- ‘Skyscraper’ Showcases Cool Facility Technology
- 15 Coolest Office Spaces