- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Director »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- ELECTRICIAN »
Label Printer - Epson - Facility Management Product Release
The Epson LABELWORKS PX LW-PX300 is a portable wire-marking, barcode and general-identification printer for creating custom and compliant labels up to 3/4-inch (18 mm) wide.
The LW-PX300 allows users to quickly print batches of sequenced labels by printing the first label, waiting for the user to cut the label, and then printing the next label in the sequence for faster print-and-apply in the field.
The LW-PX300 has a removable rubber sleeve to ensure durability and a backlit screen for low-light environments.
The LW-PX300 uses LABELWORKS PX industrial supplies from 1/4-inch (6 mm) to 3/4-inch (18 mm) wide, plus heat shrink tubing in 1/8-inch (3 mm) and 3/16-inch (5 mm) sizes, plus magnetic tape, strong adhesive, and more.
- Wear a Mask Because Every Breath Matters
- Diversity: Another Way for Facility Managers to Add Value
- In Journey to Diversity, Numbers Tell the Story for Facility Department
- $116 Billion Price Tag To Reopen Schools
- ‘Office Space’ Holds Office Design Lessons for FMs
- ‘Recharge Rooms’ Give NYC Healthcare Workers Space to Rest, Relax