- Facilities Manager »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- W.L. Gore - Electrical Engineer »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
Label Maker - Brady Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The improved HandiMark Portable Label Maker offers 30 percent faster printing speed than previous models, with additional upgrades that increase functionality and efficiency. It provides users with labeling flexibility for all industrial-labeling applications.
With the auto-recall feature, the printer recalls the last label it printed. Users can set the printer to sleep after 1, 3, or 5 minutes of non- use, conserving battery life. The printer offers bold text from 0.08-1.7 inches large, bar-coding capabilities, 12 resident operating languages, alpha-numeric sequencing, and PC compatibility. It incorporates a variety of stock industrial-grade label materials and specialty tapes.
- Light-Construction Grounds Equipment Comes of Age
- MEWPs: New Name, Renewed Focus on Safety
- Lift Selection To Meet Facility Needs
- Elevator Malfunction Terrifies Passengers at Chicago High-Rise
- Hazmat: Steps for Effective Materials Management
- Hot Topics: 2018’s Most Popular Articles