- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
Kitchen Ventilation - Greenheck - Facility Management Product Release
Grease Grabber Triple Play pollution control unit, designed specifically to eliminate both smoke and grease particles from commercial kitchen exhaust systems, has odor control modules that eliminate or reduce odors to acceptable levels. It features a three-stage mechanical filter arrangement, coupled with activated carbon panels, to remove odor molecules prior to discharging the air, reducing the impact of kitchen exhaust on the surroundings.
- Operations and Maintenance Considerations for Peak Boiler Efficiency
- Tool for Maximizing Boiler and Water Heater Efficiency
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation