Kitchen Ventilation - Greenheck - Facility Management Product Release
Grease Grabber Triple Play pollution control unit, designed specifically to eliminate both smoke and grease particles from commercial kitchen exhaust systems, has odor control modules that eliminate or reduce odors to acceptable levels. It features a three-stage mechanical filter arrangement, coupled with activated carbon panels, to remove odor molecules prior to discharging the air, reducing the impact of kitchen exhaust on the surroundings.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation