Jacketless Cable - Honeywell Building Controls - Facility Management Product Release
Honeywell’s Genesis Series Profusion jacketless cable is designed for access control applications. The bundle of four individually shielded cables are tightly twisted, but can be easily separated for unique data or communications tasks. The lack of a encapsulating jacket for the four wires brings labor savings to access-control system installers.
The cable delivers lock power, card reader, door contact and request-for-exit in a single bundle. Unlike other bundled cables, Profusion does not use an adhesive to hold the four cables together. Each cable is color-coded and features sequential footage markings.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Security Issues: Successful Door Hardware Upgrades
- Occupant Health and Successful Door Hardware Upgrades
- Why Facility Managers Need to Start Thinking About Crime Now
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing