JACE-202-XPR - Tridium Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The JACE-202-XPR (Java Application Control Engine) is an embedded controller/server platform designed for remote monitoring and control. The unit combines integrated control, supervision, data logging, alarming, scheduling, network management, integrated I/O, and optional GPRS modem with Internet connectivity and Web serving capabilities. It's designed for rapid deployment projects that require quick installation.
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- Smart Building Technology Hold Promise, Peril in the Age of COVID-19
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things