Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
JACE-202-XPR - Tridium Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The JACE-202-XPR (Java Application Control Engine) is an embedded controller/server platform designed for remote monitoring and control. The unit combines integrated control, supervision, data logging, alarming, scheduling, network management, integrated I/O, and optional GPRS modem with Internet connectivity and Web serving capabilities. It's designed for rapid deployment projects that require quick installation.
- Best Practices for Implementing Facilities Technology
- 7 Steps Help FMs Find the Right Technology
- Mobile Technology Offers Efficiency for FMs
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things