- W.L. Gore - Electrical Engineer »
- Senior Manager, Facilities Project Manager »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
Iris Reader - Panasonic Security Systems - Facility Management Product Release
Panasonic Security Systems’ BM-ET200 Iris Reader can either be used as part of a stand-alone system or integrated into a larger network. The system’s enrollment and authentication algorithm makes a template or “map” of each person's iris pattern for storage on a database or onto an access card or token. The system uses no lasers or bright lights. To verify identity, an individual simply 'looks into' the reader and the system compares his/her iris pattern images with iris templates stored in the database or portable device. The database of iris template data is secured by 3DES encryption, to guard against theft or misuse of the data.
The system provides recognition results in 0.3 seconds using a dual mirror configuration that makes it easy for the individual to align the eyes for accurate reading, capturing a detailed image of both irises. Voice instructions guide the user’s position.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- Pandemic Temperature Checking Process Boosts Efficiency
- How to Implement Effective Security Technology
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing