- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Operating Engineer »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
IoT Service Platform - Otis - Facility Management Product Release
Otis ONE IoT service platform is the company's connected elevator solution that personalizes the service experience through real-time, transparent information sharing, proactive communication tools, and predictive maintenance insights.
Within this connected digital ecosystem, information is gathered directly from elevators and escalators via smart sensor technology. Data is then sent to the cloud where it's aggregated and analyzed, and delivered to customers and Otis' dedicated service teams, all in real-time. Otis ONE leverages data from more than 300,000 connected units to create predictive insights and a more proactive service solution for customers.
Otis customers will benefit from real-time health data about their equipment. Using the Otis ONE Campus View, they can also instantly view the entirety of their connected Otis portfolio all with the click of a button. Otis ONE enables easy access to real-time information on equipment performance.
Otis ONE further enables Otis service teams to provide a faster, more efficient service experience. With Otis ONE digital insights, the platform turns customer equipment data into predictive insights so Otis teams stay ahead of potential issues – keeping equipment running and passengers safely and reliably on the move. It also means that when service is required, OTISLINE customer care can proactively contact the customer and service professionals to arrive on site with the information and parts needed to enable a faster return to service.
And for Otis customers, Otis ONE's two-way video connection between the elevator car and OTISLINE assures passengers will not be alone if help is needed.
- Eliminating In-Cab Elevator Controls
- Maintenance Tips For Elevator Controls
- What The Elevator Code Says About Fires
- Technology Drives New Best Practices in Elevator Maintenance
- Careful Screening Required to Find Reliable Elevator Service Provider
- Making Elevator Modernization Decisions
- 10 Steps to Prepare Elevators for Hazardous Weather
- AC Motors One Way to Cut Elevators’ Energy Use
- Are Elevators the Next Smart Items for Facility and Maintenance Managers?