- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
Inverter Scroll Compressor - Daikin McQuay - Facility Management Product Release
The expanded use of variable-speed inverter compressor technology in rooftop units ranges up to 140 tons. The Rebel unit, offering 3-15 tons, meets the U.S. Department of Energy's rooftop unit challenge, achieving part-load efficiencies of up to 20.6 IEER, surpassing ASHRAE's 90.1 minimum by 80 percent.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation