- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Facilities Manager »
- W.L. Gore - Electrical Engineer »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
Inverter Scroll Compressor - Daikin McQuay - Facility Management Product Release
The expanded use of variable-speed inverter compressor technology in rooftop units ranges up to 140 tons. The Rebel unit, offering 3-15 tons, meets the U.S. Department of Energy's rooftop unit challenge, achieving part-load efficiencies of up to 20.6 IEER, surpassing ASHRAE's 90.1 minimum by 80 percent.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation