- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
Inverter Outdoor Heat Pumps - Mitsubishi Electric and Electronics USA, Inc. HVAC - Facility Management Product Release
The H2i P-Series heat pumps regulate temperature control features, such as automatic restart, in the case of power outages and automatic cool-heat changeover. The models are compatible with a variety of applications, including wall-mounted, ceiling-suspended, ceiling-cassette, and ducted indoor units. Two indoor units can be connected to one outdoor unit to cool or heat large spaces. The split-ductless pump has a 36,000 Btu-per-hour cooling capacity and a 38,000 Btu-per-hour heating capacity, and it operates at 52 decibels in cooling mode and 53 decibels in heating mode.
- Operations and Maintenance Considerations for Peak Boiler Efficiency
- Tool for Maximizing Boiler and Water Heater Efficiency
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation