Alerts and timely updates on education and technologies to help facilities management professionals
Intrusion Detection Device - Bosch Security Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The line of Professional Series Intrusion Detectors from Bosch feature multi-point anti-masking technology with integrated spray detection. The technology uses patented prism lenses and active infrared detection to protect against sabotage.
These units are sensitive to various materials including fabric, paper, metal, plastic, tape and spray. The detectors use a built-in level, three optional mounting brackets and a flexible mounting height. A self-locking, two piece enclosure slides into place. This feature, combined with a removable terminal strip in the base, reduces mounting time.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Security, Access Control and Key Considerations
- Defining Security for Access Control
- A New Deal For Buildings
- Access Control Testing
- Active Shooter Drill Goes Horribly Wrong
- Assess Future Needs When Putting In New Access Control