Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Intrusion Detection - Honeywell Security - Facility Management Product Release
The company’s Vindicator V5 Network Security Application Appliance now has an advanced mustering capability that includes a “Who’s Here List” that provides real-time updates on who is inside the facility and their locations. This enables operators to determine if employees have reached designated “safe” locations.
Mustering workers and visitors at a designated location allows supervisors to track individuals without physically walking through dangerous areas. Additionally, they can more effectively coordinate with first responders during emergencies.
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- H1N1 Facts: What Facility Managers Need To Know About Swine Flu
- Emergency Preparedness Requirements in NFPA 3000
- Flooding on Campus Leads to Lessons in Emergency Preparedness
- 4 Steps To Emergency Preparedness
- 5 Steps To Evaluating Sites For Critical Facilities
- 8,400 Buildings Destroyed in California Fires
- Accessibility: Planning for Emergencies