Intrusion Detection - Honeywell Security - Facility Management Product Release
The company’s Vindicator V5 Network Security Application Appliance now has an advanced mustering capability that includes a “Who’s Here List” that provides real-time updates on who is inside the facility and their locations. This enables operators to determine if employees have reached designated “safe” locations.
Mustering workers and visitors at a designated location allows supervisors to track individuals without physically walking through dangerous areas. Additionally, they can more effectively coordinate with first responders during emergencies.
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- H1N1 Facts: What Facility Managers Need To Know About Swine Flu
- Proactively Protect Your Office From the Next Pandemic
- Resilience: Are You Ready for the Next Crisis?
- How the Coronavirus Pandemic Has Reshaped Traditional Facility Manager Roles
- 5 Steps To Evaluating Sites For Critical Facilities
- 8,400 Buildings Destroyed in California Fires
- Accessibility: Planning for Emergencies