Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Interval Data Recorder - E-Mon LLC - Facility Management Product Release
Interval Data Recorder (IDR) collects kilowatt-hour and demand data from up to eight or 16 connected meters at user-selectable 15-, 30- or 60-minute intervals. A four-line LCD display shows real-time data, while onboard memory stores up to 72 days of 15-minute interval data. Offers simultaneous dual-protocol communications for integration with multiple BAS systems, billing packages or M&V reporting.
- Best Practices for Implementing Facilities Technology
- 7 Steps Help FMs Find the Right Technology
- Mobile Technology Offers Efficiency for FMs
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things