Internet Data Service Launched - Reliable Controls - Facility Management Product Release
Reliable Controls has launched a new Internet Data Service (IDS) for RC-Toolkit which enables users to configure MACH-Pro(Web) controllers to poll weather services over the internet and map retrieved values to BACnet objects. These objects can then be trended, employed in operational sequences, and displayed in graphics and energy dashboards.
Mapping weather conditions and forecasts into Internet-enabled controllers is extremely helpful when preheating or pre-cooling commercial buildings or when adjusting the amount of free cooling available to a facility. This modest yet significant service will provide yet another benefit to the 200 Reliable Controls Authorized Dealers and their customers who are saving energy in over 30 countries around the world.
- How to Realize the Promise of a Smart Building
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- Smart Building Technology Hold Promise, Peril in the Age of COVID-19
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things