Internet Data Service Launched - Reliable Controls - Facility Management Product Release
Reliable Controls has launched a new Internet Data Service (IDS) for RC-Toolkit which enables users to configure MACH-Pro(Web) controllers to poll weather services over the internet and map retrieved values to BACnet objects. These objects can then be trended, employed in operational sequences, and displayed in graphics and energy dashboards.
Mapping weather conditions and forecasts into Internet-enabled controllers is extremely helpful when preheating or pre-cooling commercial buildings or when adjusting the amount of free cooling available to a facility. This modest yet significant service will provide yet another benefit to the 200 Reliable Controls Authorized Dealers and their customers who are saving energy in over 30 countries around the world.
- 3 Crucial Aspects of the Frictionless Smart Building
- Smart Buildings: Digital Strategy Leads to Frictionless Experience
- 4 Building Analytics Strategies for COVID-19 Building Operations
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things