Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Facilities Project Manager »
- Electrician »
- Facility Maintenance Mechanic »
- Director of Facilities »
- Construction Surveillance Technician (CST) OCONUS »
Interior latex paint - Benjamin Moore - Facility Management Product Release
Scuff-X is engineered to resist scuff marks in high-traffic environments. The coating provides scuff resistance by using two-component coatings, without the strong odor, premixing, short pot-life and application difficulties. Recommended areas for use include hallways, stairwells, lobbies, offices, gymnasiums, public restrooms, and retail fitting rooms. The paint contains few volatile organic compounds, and it is eligible for LEED v4 credit and Collaborative for High Performance Schools certified.
- Paints and Coatings: Contractor Considerations
- Surface Preparation Dictates Success of Paints and Coatings Applications
- Paints and Coatings Finishes Contribute to Performance, Appearance
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors