Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Interior latex paint - Benjamin Moore - Facility Management Product Release
SCUFF-X is engineered to resist scuffs marks in high-traffic, commercial environments. The coating provides scuff-resistance to two-component coatings, without the strong odor, premixing, short pot-life and application difficulties. Recommended areas for use include spaces such as hallways, stairwells, lobbies, offices, gymnasiums, public restrooms, and retail fitting rooms. The paint’s formulation enables it to be low VOC, eligible for LEED v4 credit, and Collaborative for High Performance Schools certified.
- Paints and Coatings: Primer Pointers
- Common Substrates for Paints and Coatings
- Surface Issues: Matching Paints and Substrates
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors