Interior latex paint - Benjamin Moore - Facility Management Product Release
SCUFF-X is engineered to resist scuffs marks in high-traffic, commercial environments. The coating provides scuff-resistance to two-component coatings, without the strong odor, premixing, short pot-life and application difficulties. Recommended areas for use include spaces such as hallways, stairwells, lobbies, offices, gymnasiums, public restrooms, and retail fitting rooms. The paint’s formulation enables it to be low VOC, eligible for LEED v4 credit, and Collaborative for High Performance Schools certified.
- Paints and Coatings Applications for Long-Term Performance
- Tactics for Successful Surface Prep and Paint Applications
- Paints: The Bottom Line on Surface Preparation
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors