Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Interior Wall Coating - InPro Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The company's InPro 2500 Interior Wall Coating is 16 times more durable than average paint, standing up to extreme amounts of scrubbing and washing without fading, according to the company. InPro 700 is for lower-traffic spaces that require low-to-medium wall protection. Pair the 2500 and 700 with two choices of primer for maximum wall adhesion.
- Specifying Paints and Coatings For Facility Needs
- Paints and Coatings That Address Environmental Issues
- Advances in Paints and Coatings Have Long-Term Benefits
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors