Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Interior Paint Bonds With Most Difficult Substrates - PPG - Facility Management Product Release
A versatile, ultra-durable water-borne acrylic, Break-Through! is formulated to bond to some of the most difficult substrates including fiberglass, ceramic tile, laminate, and many plastics. The interior/exterior satin finish offers very fast dry and outstanding early block resistance for increased productivity with less down time. Break-Through! provides hardness similar to or better than standard alkyds but maintains flexibility to endure extreme bends and deformation without cracking and peeling. Break-Through! is ideal for doors, windows, cabinets, shelving, hand rails, fixtures, trim, wood and concrete floors.
- Paints and Coatings: Primer Pointers
- Common Substrates for Paints and Coatings
- Surface Issues: Matching Paints and Substrates
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors