Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Interior Paint - Sherwin-Williams - Facility Management Product Release
Harmony acrylic latex features no volatile organic compounds and provides a washable finish. Formaldehyde-reducing technology limits the amount of airborne concentrations from sources such as carpets, cabinets and fabrics. The odor-free technology reduces ambient odors of organic origin. The water-based paint also contains anti-microbial agents to inhibit the growth of mold and mildew on the paint film and inhibits related bacterial odors. The paint's durable finish also withstands frequent washings.
- Paints and Coatings: Contractor Considerations
- Surface Preparation Dictates Success of Paints and Coatings Applications
- Paints and Coatings Finishes Contribute to Performance, Appearance
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors