Interior Latex Paint - Sherwin-Williams - Facility Management Product Release
Harmony® is ideal for projects that require immediate occupancy of the space. It contains no volatile organic compounds and is a low-odor coating that exceeds many environmental regulations. The paint has antimicrobial properties and is formulated without silica. The waterborne coating has better hiding, so fewer coats are required. It is available in a complete interior paint line, from primer to topcoat, in eg-shell, flat and semi-gloss finishes.
- Paints and Coatings Applications for Long-Term Performance
- Tactics for Successful Surface Prep and Paint Applications
- Paints: The Bottom Line on Surface Preparation
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors