Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Interior Epoxy Paint - Sherwin-Williams - Facility Management Product Release
The Pro Industrial Precatalyzed Waterbased Epoxy is a single-component, commercial-grade water-based epoxy. The epoxy is designed to endure washings and chemicals and delivers a long-lasting finish with the look of traditional latex. In addition, the number of coats needed is minimized due to its hide and coverage characteristics.
It does not need to be mixed or measured and has no limited pot life. The epoxy is available in egg-shell and semi-gloss.
- Specifying Paints and Coatings For Facility Needs
- Paints and Coatings That Address Environmental Issues
- Advances in Paints and Coatings Have Long-Term Benefits
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors