Interior Acrylic Latex - Sherwin-Williams - Facility Management Product Release
Latex- and water-based Emerald™ offers premium performance and environmental benefits, and it self-primes for a high-quality finish achieved with fewer coats. The paint prevents stains from penetrating to provide easy cleanup of surfaces and resists water streaking and spotting. Emerald is GreenGuard indoor air quality certified, emits minimal odor, and features anti-microbial properties that inhibit the growth of mold and mildew on the paint film.
- Paints and Coatings Applications for Long-Term Performance
- Tactics for Successful Surface Prep and Paint Applications
- Paints: The Bottom Line on Surface Preparation
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors