Intelligent Power Outlet - Telkonet - Facility Management Product Release
EcoGuard intelligent power outlet stops the flow of electricity to lights and plug load devices when a room is unoccupied. It communicates with the EcoSmart energy management system to determine occupancy and report energy usage data back to the cloud-based EcoCentral Command Center. Features a built-in true power meter to monitor cost, voltage, amperage, kWh, and other metrics.
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- How to Realize the Promise of a Smart Building
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things