- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
Intelligent Locker System Simplifies Internal Delivery Process - Telezygology Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Every year the number of delivered packages increases. Getting them into the right hands takes time and labor and often some can go missing. Residents increasingly expect to retrieve their delivered items 24/7 with 100 percent security.
Now there’s an easy-to-use 24/7 solution that simplifies the internal delivery process, reduces cost, improves service levels to residents and records every package drop-off and pick-up – ensuring no misplaced packages. It’s called TZ Concierge, a modular state-of-the-art intelligent locker system for secure and easy package receipt, storage and delivery.
Packages are placed directly into TZ Concierge by couriers or door staff and recipients are automatically notified by e-mail or text message to collect their packages. TZ Concierge greatly reduces the workload of the property management team — eliminating staff delivery and manual tracking records.
Packages are stored in the lockers so there’s no need for a receiving room or for unsightly packages cluttering the reception area.
The lockers are modular in design and available in a range of finishes so you can simply add more lockers as package deliveries increase.
TZ Concierge enables a higher level of resident convenience with 24/7 package collection and email or text message notification when the package is delivered.
TZ Concierge provides total control as it tracks every parcel drop-off and pick-up.
TZ Concierge provides a more secure method for residents to pick-up packages, offering end-to-end chain of custody and complete automation and management of the delivery process.
Special lockers can be configured to accommodate a wide range of delivered items from trusted suppliers, including dry cleaning, flowers and even grocery deliveries.
For more insights on the products, technology, benefits and challenges of the Building Internet of Things, visit www.FacilitiesNet.com/IoT
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Doors: Assessing the Impact of COVID-19
- Automatic, Touchless Doors Can Help Slow the Spread of Coronavirus
- Access Control: Closing the Door on the Coronavirus
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing