Intelligent Building Controller - Tridium Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The JACE-NXT intelligent building controller is Windows-based and fully configurable. It includes built-in LonWorks FTT10A communication protocols as well as RS-485 and RS-232 ports for integrations. The unit enables users to integrate LonWorks, BACnet, Modbus, OPC, oBIX and other standard protocols with legacy systems.
- 4 Building Analytics Strategies for COVID-19 Building Operations
- How to Realize the Promise of a Smart Building
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things