Integrated Pump Motor, Drive and Control for HVAC Retrofits - Grundfos Pumps Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The LCSE split-coupled end suction pumps with integrated motor, drive and control feature the MLE variable speed motor in ranges from 3-30 horsepower (hp) in 3,500 revolutions per minute (rpm) and 3-25 hp in 1800 rpm. Available in 21 different models, the fully integrated, intelligent LCSE pumping system offers energy savings of up to 50 percent.
Ideally suited for new commercial HVAC/R applications and retrofits, the energy-optimized system consists of a controller, variable frequency drive, and standard asynchronous motor all in one. In addition, the LCSE features a footprint 35 percent smaller than that of a frame-mounted design and its plug-and-pump design results in quick and easy installation. The LCSE also features Grundfos GO technology, which allows building managers to remotely control and monitor the pump from a smartphone or tablet.
- Operations and Maintenance Considerations for Peak Boiler Efficiency
- Tool for Maximizing Boiler and Water Heater Efficiency
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation