Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Integrated Pump Motor, Drive and Control for HVAC Retrofits - Grundfos Pumps Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The LCSE split-coupled end suction pumps with integrated motor, drive and control feature the MLE variable speed motor in ranges from 3-30 horsepower (hp) in 3,500 revolutions per minute (rpm) and 3-25 hp in 1800 rpm. Available in 21 different models, the fully integrated, intelligent LCSE pumping system offers energy savings of up to 50 percent.
Ideally suited for new commercial HVAC/R applications and retrofits, the energy-optimized system consists of a controller, variable frequency drive, and standard asynchronous motor all in one. In addition, the LCSE features a footprint 35 percent smaller than that of a frame-mounted design and its plug-and-pump design results in quick and easy installation. The LCSE also features Grundfos GO technology, which allows building managers to remotely control and monitor the pump from a smartphone or tablet.
- Portable Cooling and Its Impact on Operations
- Properly Sized Portable Cooling Enhances Occupancy Comfort
- How to Specify Portable Cooling Based on Facility Needs
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability