- Maintenance Mechanic 3 »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facility Maintenance Lead »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic »
Integrated Pump Motor, Drive and Control for HVAC Retrofits - Grundfos Pumps Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The LCSE split-coupled end suction pumps with integrated motor, drive and control feature the MLE variable speed motor in ranges from 3-30 horsepower (hp) in 3,500 revolutions per minute (rpm) and 3-25 hp in 1800 rpm. Available in 21 different models, the fully integrated, intelligent LCSE pumping system offers energy savings of up to 50 percent.
Ideally suited for new commercial HVAC/R applications and retrofits, the energy-optimized system consists of a controller, variable frequency drive, and standard asynchronous motor all in one. In addition, the LCSE features a footprint 35 percent smaller than that of a frame-mounted design and its plug-and-pump design results in quick and easy installation. The LCSE also features Grundfos GO technology, which allows building managers to remotely control and monitor the pump from a smartphone or tablet.
- Minimizing Coronavirus Transmission through Hospital Mechanical and Plumbing Systems
- Advanced Analytics Show HVAC Data Patterns
- Variable Refrigerant Flow Systems Save Energy, Reduce HVAC Failure
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation