- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- Building Technician »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
Integrated Camera Systems - Pelco - Facility Management Product Release
Camclosure IS integrated camera systems feature five enclosure designs, including Day/Night Wide Dynamic Range, Day/Night High Resolution, Wide Dynamic Range, High-Resolution Color or a Standard Resolution Color camera. The system integrates the camera, lens, enclosure and mounting system into a single, pre-assembled compact unit. Each model comes standard with Active UTP, coaxial video output, and a service jack for added installation ease and flexibility. Features for some models include low-temperature operation to –50 degrees F, smoked or clear dome, DSS lowlight technology, fixed focal lenses between 2.9 and 12 mm., and 3-9 mm varifocal lens with auto iris. All color cameras feature digital signal processing.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- Pandemic Temperature Checking Process Boosts Efficiency
- How to Implement Effective Security Technology
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing